"There is a direct relationship between the ballot box and the bread box, and the union fights for and wins at the bargaining table can be taken away in the legislative halls. - Walter Ruether"
This year's election day is drawing near. Please double check to see that you are registered to vote and use these resources below to confirm that you are eligble to vote in this year's election. You can also look at other resources for more information including the California Labor Federation and the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor endorsements.
- Check voter registration status: https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov/
- Voter Registration: https://registertovote.ca.gov/
- California Labor Federation resources, including endorsements: https://calaborfed.org/election/
- CA Labor scorecard: https://calaborfed.org/scorecard/
- Los Angeles County Federation of Labor COPE endorsement info: https://thelafed.org/nov2020copedates/
New Voter Registration Due By October 20, 2020
Absentee Ballot Request Due By October 27, 2020
Early Voting TBA
For a more in depth exploration on where IATSE stands on the election and other election information, you can look at these documents: